Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 2 of the Flats Challenge!




I handwashed my first load of flats today and I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was. I washed five at a time in a bucket sitting in the bathtub, rinsed them all, wrung them out, and hung them to dry!  They smelled soooo good after washing so I was happy about that.



I spent a total of $50 on my flats stash.
10 flats were gifted to me: FREE
20 flats I purchased from a friend: $30
2 Flip diaper covers bought in a seconds sale: $10 each
3 Snappis (One from each year's GCDC: FREE

You can barely diaper a baby for a month for that price using disposibles and these items will last me for years!

Not to mention how trim they are as seen in this picture below!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Flip covers? I only have one but it's one of my favorites :) Best of luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete