Monday, January 2, 2012

Lazy days...

Not much went on today in our house. DH didn't have to work so we all just kind of hung out. We played with Isaac all morning building puzzles and watching him drive his truck all over the house! He even relaxed and watched a little TV in Daddy's new gamer chair :)
After nap Isaac found some change and came up to us saying "Eeeeee Eeee" which is what he says everytime he wants to put money in his piggy bank..lol
Off we went to his room to get his piggy bank down off the shelf for him to put his coins in. He has so much fun doing that!
Today I am 32weeks 3days pregnant and I've decided to add a picture of my belly everyday to let the new baby join in on this project!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous belly! This post brought back memories of when I had one little guy and was expecting our next baby. Those are such special times. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete