Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mommies need naptime too!


Isaac has been great today. We played all morning like usual and I was just in awe of his wonderful imagination. He "cooks" and cleans and pushes his little trucks around like there is nothing else going on in the world! We made grilled ham and cheese for lunch and drank chocolate milk! The naptime came. Oh man did he not want to take a nap... So I let him play for a while longer until I could tell he was very tired and tried our nap time routine again. Isaac laid there looking so sweet and said "night night" but as soon as I shut the door he was screaming to get up. I just did our 3rd try of this because I desperately need some rest time today. I even held him and rocked and sang as he laid there in my arms but as soon as we went back to his bed he was a mess! He cried for some juice so I gave in and let him have some, laid him back down, gave him his blanket and his puppy. Now he's been quiet since I'm writing this so hopefully the poor little guy fell asleep because Mommy needs a naptime!




Here is my belly picture of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment